- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1-1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (Native Forest organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil (solidified)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F. and grease an 8x8" baking pan.
- Whisk coconut oil, egg, vanilla and honey together in a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder and sea salt
- Add dry ingredients to wet, along with coconut milk, and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan.
- In a small bowl, mix almond flour, coconut oil, honey and cinnamon for topping.
- Spread the topping over the cake.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
See how to make great coffee